Discover the exclusive service from
Smith & Smith
Unique. Innovative. Exclusive
Smith & Smith Global Advisory
and its partners provide very exclusive services.
The International Financial License No. 1
THE REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA - THE ONSHORE SOLUTION FOR OFFSHORE SERVICES
Offer services such as offshore brokerage or asset management, investment advice, crypto services or the issuing of own debit cards. Even the sale of tokens or the launch of your own ICO is allowed. Act independently of regulators, but get permission to exercise International Financial Services.
100% tax-exempt. Privacy protection and full bank accounts included to process client funds and keep your business clean. Fiduciary / nominee services are allowed and will be provided by us upon request.
FINANCIAL COMPANY SETUPS IN KAZAKHSTAN
We are a Financial Company providing financial services to its clients worldwide either as a Payment Service Provider (PSP), Electronic Money Institution (EMI), Foreign Exchange/Brokerage (FX), Cryptocurrency Exchange, with all of the official permits and financial company setups in Kazakhstan from the National Bank of Kazakhstan, which is the central bank of that county.
Good reasons for a full finance license Kazakhstan:
1. The license is more solid than all other licenses, as it was issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic and additionally accredited by the Central Bank (National Bank of Kazakhstan) of the country.
2. Banking is easier and less complicated than at other locations.
3. The license for Kazakhstan covers three different activities: FX / Brokerage; Payment Service Provider; Cryptocurrencies (exchange or similar activities).
4. Kazakhstan is not a member of the Automatic Information Exchange (AIA).
5. No taxes in the Free Zone Kazakhstan.
6. The cost of this package is extremely low, no deposit required.
7. The editing process is very fast. It only takes about 6 weeks.
WE'RE ESTABLISHING YOUR PRIVATE BANK IN THE COMORO
Comoros Banking License
The Law establishes a licensing regime for banks and savings institutions; the National Bank of Anjouan or the Offshore Finance Authority can issue banking licenses. Class A Licenses are for banks with physical branches in Anjouan and offering services both internationally and domestically; Class B licenses are for offshore banking only.